* Volunteer Service and Continuing Education hours are due by September 1 of each year.
- You must complete 12 hours of service and 6 hours of continuing education to be re-certified for the following year.
- Hours submitted using the official WV Extension Master Gardener Form need to be submitted by mail, fax, or in person. Please do not email your submission. You may wish to keep a copy of the forms for your records.
Download a form to fill out and return to John Porter at the Extension Office.
Online reporting is now available.
The new online MG hours reporting system is active. Use the following link:
- You may submit hours for 2015 via this system (preferred), or via the traditional paper form.
Beginners can View the INSTRUCTIONS describing how to enter your hours online.
- To begin, you will need to create a user name and password.
(On the registration form, ignore the field where it asks for your WVU ID and password).
- The system is designed to allow you to keep track of your hours and print out your own report at the end of the year to keep for your own records.
- At the end of the year, John Porter will be able to create an instant report at the touch of the button – thus streamlining the certification process.
If you have any questions, please contact John Porter via email or phone.